If you were here yesterday, you will have seen a tantalising glimpse of a couple of art journal pages I was working on (and also a photo-bombing cat!)
Well, I’ve finished one of those pages and I thought you might like to see it in all its colourful glory!
- DecoArt (Stockists: UK and USA/CAN.): Americana Acrylics, Dazzling Metallics, Americana Pearlizing Medium
- KaiserCraft Rub-ons: ‘Magnolia Grove’
- KaiserCraft Clear Stamps: ‘Typewriter’ alphabet set
- ZIG Cartoonist: Saji-pen nib, nib holder and Sumi ink
- Found object stamps: bubble-wrap, cardboard
I try to follow my bliss every single day by doing something creative. It’s always an adventure, because I never know what I will end up with. In what ways do you follow your bliss?